JOIN OUR TEAM!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in Republic of Macedonia is seeking new members. This unique opportunity is open to all qualified youth in Macedonia. Together, we can make a difference!
Why should you join our team?
- Develop skills to become a stronger youth leader
- Contribute towards empowering the youth of Macedonia
- Engage in dialogue with embassy staff
- Design events and activities that promote youth issues
- Network and connect with other youth leaders
- Be between the ages of 18-25 and a resident of the Republic of Macedonia
- Be actively engaged in youth organizations or youth activities
- Have fluent English communication skills and computer skills (such as Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, social media, blogging, etc.)
- Be passionate about issues that affect youth
- Attend regular meetings (either bi-weekly or monthly)
- Be available for Youth Council activities which include: planning events, organizing and implementing activities, maintaining social media feed, participating in YC events, and volunteering for other activities as needed
- Take leadership roles within the YC
- Be committed for at least one year
How to apply?
– Motivation letter should not exceed one page
– Qualified applicants will be invited to submit a CV at a later date
Application deadline: April 11, 2014