AmCham Macedonia “Open a Door” Internship Program
The AmCham Executive Office opened a call for university students from low income households to gain access to internship opportunities in cooperation with AmCham member organizations. Students simply need to submit a completed form and evidence of their low income status, then the AmCham staff will do their best to find an internship that suits the student’s interests and needs.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Students from all faculties are welcomed to apply.
- You must be a current university student in order to participate.
- Internships vary in length, functional area and compensation offered.
- The more flexible students are, the greater their chances will be of getting an internship.
- Last year students placement was in ProCredit Bank, EVN Macedonia, Wabtec MZT, Roche Macedonia.