YOU CAN BE ONE OF US!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Macedonia is seeking 10 new members. This unique opportunity is open to all qualified youth in Macedonia.
Together, we can make a difference!
Why should you join our team?
- Develop skills to become a stronger young leader.
- Contribute towards empowering the youth of Macedonia.
- Get to work with a dedicated and creative team.
- Engage in dialogue with the U.S. Embassy staff.
- Design and coordinate events and activities that promote youth issues.
- Network and connect with other young leaders from Macedonia and abroad.
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Macedonia aged 17 to 25.
- Demonstrate past commitment to community service and leadership, such as being an active member or youth leader from an NGO or youth association; an active high school or university student, or an ambitious young person willing to contribute to the community.
- Be proficient in English (reading, speaking, listening and writing).
- Be committed to serve with dedication, seriousness, and passion for at least one year on a voluntary, non-paid basis.
- Attend the regular Youth Council meetings (monthly) and project meetings (based on need).
- Be available for Youth Council activities which include planning events, organizing and implementing activities and projects, taking leadership roles within the council, maintaining social media feed, and representing the Youth Council in certain events.
How do I apply?
- Complete the application form (click here) and submit it accompanied by a one-page CV/resume by
September 23September 30 (extended deadline), 2016, at the latest to email@example.com. Incomplete applications and applications received after this date will not be considered. Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
- IMPORTANT! Please note that for 1 out of the 10 open slots for new members, priority will be given to candidates with good skills in graphic design and video making. The competition for the 9 other slots is equal for all candidates.