The Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of North Macedonia is seeking new members. This unique opportunity is open to all qualified youth living in North Macedonia.
Together, we can make a difference!
Why should you join our team?
- Develop skills to become a stronger young leader.
- Contribute towards empowering the youth of North Macedonia.
- Get to work with a dedicated and creative team.
- Engage in dialogue with the U.S. Embassy staff.
- Design and coordinate events and activities that promote youth issues.
- Network and connect with other young leaders from North Macedonia and abroad.
- Be a citizen of the Republic of North Macedonia aged 17 to 29.
- Demonstrate past commitment to community service and leadership, such as being an active member or youth leader from an NGO or youth association; an active high school or university student, young professional making a change, or an ambitious young person willing to contribute to the community.
- Be proficient in English (reading, speaking, listening and writing).
- Be committed to serving with dedication, seriousness, and passion for at least one year on a voluntary, non-paid basis.
- Attend the regular Youth Council meetings and assigned project meetings.
- Show proactive participation in the Youth Council activities which include event management, logistics, taking and implementing initiatives, participation in social media maintenance and participation as a Youth Council representative in certain formal and informal events.
How do I apply?
Complete the application form (click here) fully by February 5, 2023 – 23:59. Incomplete applications and applications received after this date will not be considered. Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview. For more information reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.