CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Youth Council of the U.S. Embassy in Republic of Macedonia is seeking 5 new members. This unique opportunity is open to all qualified youth in Macedonia.
Together, we can make a difference!
Why should you join our team?
- Develop skills to become a stronger young leader
- Contribute towards empowering the youth of Macedonia
- Get to work with a dedicated and creative team
- Engage in dialogue with the U.S. Embassy staff
- Design events and activities that promote youth issues
- Network and connect with other young leaders from Macedonia and abroad
- Be a citizen of Republic of Macedonia aged 17 to 25
- Has demonstrated commitment to community service and leadership– such as being an active member or youth leader from an NGO or youth association; an active high school or university student or an ambitious young person willing to contribute to the community.
- Proficiency in English (Reading, Speaking, and Writing).
- Be committed to serve with dedication, seriousness, and passion for at least one year on a voluntary basis.
- Attend the regular Youth Council meetings (monthly) and project meetings (based on the need).
- Be available for Youth Council activities which include: planning events, organizing and implementing activities and projects, taking leadership roles within the council, maintaining social media feed, and representing the Youth Council in certain events.
How to apply?
- Download the application form attached below, complete and submit it to email@example.com the latest by February 7, 2015. Late applications will not be considered.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to submit a CV at a later date.
- IMPORTANT! Please note that one out of the five open slots for new members will be prioritized to candidates with good graphic design and video making skills. The competition for the four other slots is equal for all candidates.